Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
Henkel offers a responsible and diversified trainee position in an exciting environment of an international company. This is a chance to start your professional career in Brand Management and develop all necessary tools to succeed in our Marketing department. We will support you with individually designed training and development plans as well as continuous mentoring.
What we offer
- Responsibility for tactical and strategic brand management
- Development and implementation of marketing strategy and activities by conducting in-depth market research and market analysis
- Preparation and communication of strategies in close cooperation with market research, media planning, key account management and creative agencies
- Brand planning and controlling by tracking and monitoring market share and profit margin objectives
- Active participation in creativity processes and analysis of potential new products, supporting development of marketing and POSM materials
- Attractive remuneration (minimum salary: €2.700,--, willingness to overpay depending on experience)
Who we are looking for
- Master degree with good results (preferably with focus on Marketing)
- Relevant previous internship experience in the area of Brand Management (preferably in an FMCG environment)
- Excellent German and English language skills
- High analytical thinking abilities and initiative
- Sociability and team orientation
- Flexibility, drive and determination to achieve
- Willingness and commitment to go on job rotation in CEE
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career