Internship Brand Management Laundry & Home Care CEE (d/f/m) - starting June 2021
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Get insights in strategies, tools and processes of our Brand Management in the CEE region
- Assist in launching of new products within the CEE market in cooperation with the Brand Management team
- Participate in packaging development process
- Support market research studies and analyses
- Professional on-the-job-training with high responsibility in an international company
- Students of Business Administration preferably with focus on Marketing and Sales
- First practical experience acquired through internships
- Excellent communication skills in English language
- Advanced Power Point, Excel and Word skills
- Communicative and enthusiastic team player
- High organizational skills, creativity and accuracy
- Flexibility, drive and willingness to achieve results
- Fulltime internship for a period of 6 months, starting June 2021
- Internal buddy system and networking events
- Voluntary benefits such as flexible working hours, Henkel cafeteria, Henkel shop
- Gross salary according to type of internship min. € 1,259,-
We are looking forward to your online application!
Contact: Sandra Hametner, Recruitment Partner & Employer Branding Specialist