Controlling Manager Henkel CEE (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- As the Controlling Manager you provide the business financial leadership, governance and support with financial information.
- Financial reporting, planning and forecasting including simulations and analysis
- You interact with various colleagues in the business and challenge top management to provide recommendations for improving the financial performance and operational excellence
- Regular interaction with local and regional Finance team
- Involvement in local, regional & global projects
- Taking care of compliance and governance ensuring the correct application of internal and external guidelines in terms of Financial Reporting
- First contact partner in order to share “end to end” knowledge of the region related to Controlling
- Enable & coordinate regional controlling projects at local level
- University degree with focus on Controlling/Finance, Accounting or a similar
- Min. 3 years of practical experience in the field of Controlling as well as very good finance skills
- Advanced MS Office skills (especially Excel)
- Experience in digital controlling based on latest trends (BI, Big Data, AI) and SAP knowledge are advantageous
- Fluent English language skills; German is a plus
- Ambitious and driving personality with excellent analytical, communication & presentation skills
- Business-oriented attitude with ability to analyze problems and identify solutions
- Motivated team player with high emotional intelligence and willing to learn continuously
- Challenging and diversified responsibilities
- Training and professional growth opportunities in an international environment
- Mentoring and buddy program
- Flexible working conditions
- Henkel canteen, Henkel shop and other benefits
- Online and offline networking events
- Located in Vienna
- Minimum annual gross salary: €49,000 - willingness to overpay depending on experience
We are very much looking forward to your online application!
Contact: Narine Balmanian, Recruitment Partner & Employer Branding Specialist