Unsolicited application for Internships @ Henkel CEE (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
We are looking for proactive students in (digital) Sales/(digital) Marketing/Media/Purchasing/Supply Chain/Logistics/Legal/IT/HR.
- Fulltime internshipsfor a period of 6-12 months
- Detailed onboarding incl. mentoring
- Professional on-the-job training with high responsibility in an international company
- Internal buddy system & networking events
- Promotion of social projects and support for volunteer work
- Voluntary benefits such as flexible working hours, Henkel cafeteria, Henkel shop
- Gross salary according to type of internship min. € 1,285
- Active student status
- Very good English proficiency
- German and other CEE languages are beneficial
- Advanced MS-Office skills (Excel, Power Point), further IT-skills (e.g. SAP, Google Analytics, etc.) is a plus
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- High organizational skills and independent way of working
- Proactive work attitude and analytical understanding
We are looking forward to receiving your online application in English.
Contact: Sandra Hametner, Recruitment Partner
Additional information during COVID-19:
As the health of our employees and candidates is our top priority, we are currently conducting our hiring process virtually through Microsoft Teams. Moreover, we are constantly adapting to the Austrian government regulations regarding safety and health as well as remote-work.