Internship Regional Digital/Brand Management Laundry & Home Care CEE (d/f/m) - Starting Oct. 2021
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Active participation in daily operations as well as strategic tasks in CEE Digital/Brand Management team
- Support for digital marketing campaigns implementation and reporting; maintaining our social media presence
- Drive cooperation with teams in CEE countries & participation in internal digital upskilling initiatives
- Support of CEE Regional Marketing in project steering
- Brand performance KPI tracking as well as competitive review and analysis
- Student of business administration preferably with focus on marketing
- Strong interest in Digital Marketing; expertise in Google Analytics, Content Management and/or Social Media analytics tools are a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Advanced MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, PP)
- High organizational & analytical skills, creativity and accuracy
- Fulltime internship for a period of 6 months, starting October 2021
- Detailed Onboarding incl. Mentoring
- Professional on-the-job training with high responsibility in an international company
- Internal Buddy system & Networking events
- Voluntary benefits such as flexible working hours, Henkel cafeteria, Henkel shop
- Gross salary according to type of internship min. € 1,285 per month
We are looking forward to receiving your online application in English.
Contact: Sandra Hametner, Recruitment Partner
Additional information during COVID-19:
As the health of our employees and candidates is our top priority, we can also conduct our hiring process virtually through Microsoft Teams. Moreover, we are constantly adapting to the Austrian government regulations regarding safety and health as well as remote-work.