Regional Digital Manager & Brand Management Schwarzkopf Professional EECA (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Development, implementation and coordination of regional digital strategies for all Schwarzkopf Professional Brands for Eastern European and Central Asian (EECA) countries
- Regional marketing and brand management of selected brands
- Continuous tracking & analysis of digital & brand performance (campaigns/ranges) and identifying & tackling of brand and market potentials
- Close cooperation with global marketing, digital, sales and technical teams, regional departments and country organizations
- Independent budget responsibility & control
- Active management of agencies
- University degree in business administration, preferably with focus on Digital & Marketing
- 2-3 years relevant experience in Digital & Marketing, ideally in the Beauty Industry
- Business-minded Digital Native who wants to drive our digital & Social Media development
- Interested in further building brands
- Strong strategical & analytical skills as well as a solution-oriented way of working
- Hands on mentality, drive and determination to achieve
- Sociability and team orientation
- Excellent presentation & communication skills in English; Eastern European language skills are a plus
- Strategic & responsible position in our regional Schwarzkopf Professional team
- Training and professional growth opportunities in an international environment
- Flexible Working conditions, Henkel canteen, Henkel shop and other benefits
- Various on- and offline networking events
- Located in Vienna, Austria
- Attractive salary according to Austrian collective agreement of chemical industry at least € 3,200/month (willingness to overpay according to your experience)
We are looking forward to receiving your online application in English.
Contact: Narine Balmanian, Recruitment Partner
Additional information during COVID-19:
As the health of our employees and candidates is our top priority, we are currently conducting our hiring process partly virtually through Microsoft Teams. Moreover, we are constantly adapting to the Austrian government regulations regarding safety and health as well as remote-work.