Internship Brand Management Laundry & Home Care CEE (d/f/m) - Starting November 2021
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Constant collaboration & interaction with the brand management teams of 16 CEE countries
- Full support in the launch/relaunch of products in the CEE market
- Competitive analysis - monitoring and report of main competitive initiatives in the CEE region
- Close collaboration with the local design agency in the packaging development process concerning the launch and relaunch of Henkel products
- Creation of support materials (e.g. point of sales material, mood videos) and sales presentations focused on supporting the latest product launch
- Student of business administration, preferably with focus on marketing
- Very good English proficiency and excellent communication skills
- Advanced MS-Office skills (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive approach, strong time management and team player
- Fulltime internship for a period of 6 months, starting November 2021
- Detailed Onboarding incl. Mentoring
- Professional on-the-job training with high responsibility in an international company
- Internal Buddy system & Networking events
- Promotion of social projects and support for volunteer work
- Voluntary benefits such as flexible working hours, Henkel cafeteria, Henkel shop
- Gross salary according to type of internship min. € 1,285 per month
We are looking forward to receiving your online application in English.
Contact: Sandra Hametner, Recruitment Partner
Additional information during COVID-19:
As the health of our employees and candidates is our top priority, we can also conduct our hiring process virtually through Microsoft Teams. Moreover, we are constantly adapting to the Austrian government regulations regarding safety and health as well as remote-work.