Internship Brand Management Laundry & Home Care (d/f/m) - Starting August 2022
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Active participation in daily operations as well as strategic tasks in CEE Brand Management
- Support CEE regional marketing team in project steering including new product launches and marketing campaigns execution
- Brand performance KPI tracking as well as competitive review and analysis
- Assist in conducting market research studies and analyses
- Drive cooperation with teams in CEE countries
- Active student of business administration, preferably with focus on marketing
- Very good English proficiency
- Advanced MS Excel & Power Point skills
- Proactive approach and strong time management
- Team player with excellent communication and analytical skills
- Full-time internship for a period of 6 months, starting August 2022
- Professional on-the-job training with high responsibility in an international company
- Internal Buddy system & Networking events
- Voluntary benefits such as flexible working hours, Henkel cafeteria, Henkel shop
- A gross monthly salary in line with the market of min. €1,285 (depending on type of internship)
We are looking forward to receiving your online application in English.
Contact: Melanie Peter, Recruitment Specialist
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.