Internship Brand Management Laundry & Home Care CEE (d/f/m) - starting September 2022
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Get insights in strategies, tools and processes of our Brand Management in the CEE region
- Assist in launching of new products within the CEE market in cooperation with the Brand Management team
- Participate in packaging development process
- Support market research studies and analyses
- Professional on-the-job-training with high responsibility in an international company
- Active students of Business Administration preferably with focus on Marketing/Sales; first practical experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English language
- Advanced Power Point, Excel and Word skills
- High organizational skills, creativity and accuracy
- Flexibility, drive and willingness to achieve results
- Fulltime internship for a period of 6 months, starting in September 2022
- Detailed Onboarding incl. Mentoring
- Professional on-the-job training with high responsibility in an international company
- Internal buddy system & networking events
- Voluntary benefits such as flexible working hours, Henkel cafeteria, Henkel shop
- Gross salary according to type of internship min. € 1,348
We are looking forward to receiving your online application in English.
Contact: Melanie Peter, Recruitment Partner
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.