Project Manager Engineering (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Leading process and project engineering in a matrix-organization & assuming projects ownership for a core category of Laundry Manufacturing Engineering
- Responsible leading all disciplines of engineering for capital investment projects simultaneously
- Preparation of necessary planning and documentation for enabling decision taking with R&D, Logistics, Production, etc.
- Technical execution lead of projects and collaboration with local, regional and international project teams and stakeholders
- Investigation and definition of feasibility studies and economical evaluations for different products and technology scenarios
- Creation of project plans including different scenarios, timings, costs, and related implementation risks
- University degree in mechanical, electrical, industrial, or chemical engineering
- 5 years+ experience in a comparable role as well as large scale capital investment projects
- Outstanding communication and team leadership skills especially within multi-functional teams
- Affinity and proven successes in Industry 4.0 (factory automation, big data management)
- Strong project management skills, including time, budget, quality processes and tools
- Distinctive conflict management & problem-solving skills
- Strong commitment to safety, sustainability, and quality with demonstrated successes
- Be an integral part of our European Laundry & Home Care team
- Challenging and diversified responsibilities
- Training and professional growth opportunities in an international environment
- Mentoring and buddy program
- Flexible working conditions, Henkel canteen, Henkel shop and other benefits
- Online and offline networking events
- Located in Vienna
- Minimum annual gross salary: €65,000 (willingness to overpay depending on experience)
Contact: Narine Balmanian, Recruitment Partner
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.