At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Act as SME (d/f/m) for cloud-based data computation technology for data processing and as such consult platform, data and product engineers on features, solution design, scalability, and all consideration which and how to best leverage different cloud computation engines
- Develop and release data platform services, which are built around data processing engines and frameworks based on PaaS models
- Evolve service implementations by leveraging vendor contacts and align technology roadmaps with the Henkel data and analytics strategy
- Lead technology/product exploration, evaluation, selection, standardization, and innovation for evolution of the Henkel data platform
- Operate and govern central compute instance in capacity, optimization, cost control and licensing aspects
- Collaborate with Cloud, Network and Security CoE teams to implement platform services and data products according to legal requirements, industry best practices and standards
- Lead the data platform community, with best practices, demos, and trainings as well as incorporate feedback
- Be part of a team of engineers in the data and analytics department as such advance the team with your expertise, continuously extend knowledge by strong collaboration within the team and through self-driven learning
- Actively participate in cross-functional teams using agile methods to deliver high quality data products at a fast pace
- Establish yourself as a reliable, creative, and positive partner towards stakeholders and key users to represent and market the data platform