Internship Digital Marketing Laundry & Home Care CEE (d/f/m) - Starting March 2023
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Active participation in daily operations as well as strategy development in regional Digital Marketing team for Central Eastern Europe (CEE) countries
- Contributing to the planning, execution and analysis of Digital campaigns
- Maintaining Digital reports and tracking metrics of various Digital touchpoints: Social Media, Websites, Ratings & Reviews, Influencer Marketing
- Contributing to content creation of Social Media activities
- Supporting with the creation of regional presentations, briefings, toolkits, and playbooks for internal use
- Collaborating closely with internal e-commerce & marketing teams and external agencies
- Driving digitalization via participation and steering of internal digital upskilling initiatives
- Active student of business administration or similar, preferably with focus on (digital) marketing
- Excellent communication, time management and analytical skills
- Team-oriented, proactive working style
- Very good English proficiency
- Advanced MS Excel & Power Point skills
- Passion for digital marketing, eager and quick to learn
- Full-time internship for a period of 6 months, starting March 2023
- Professional on-the-job training with high responsibility in an international company
- Internal Buddy system & Networking events
- Voluntary benefits such as flexible working hours, Henkel cafeteria, Henkel shop
- A gross monthly salary in line with the market of €2,333 on a full-time basis, in the case of a compulsory internship a gross monthly salary of €1,348 on a full-time basis
Contact: Melanie Peter, Recruitment Partner
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.