Austria, Vienna, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship International E-commerce Europe (d/f/m) - start as of now
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Active part in daily operations with the possibility to take responsibility for own projects on e-commerce, shopper marketing, trade marketing and category management
- Participation in implementing and enhancing our e-commerce strategy, analyzing e-commerce market environment, aligning content management with regional marketing and countries
- Analysis of shopper trends to develop business recommendations and influence strategies
- Close cooperation with marketing and sales in preparation of regional product launches and innovation management
- Communication with local country teams (sales, trade marketing and marketing department)
- Active student of business administration with focus on (digital) marketing/sales; first practical experience is a plus
- Firm knowledge of MS-Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills in English language
- E-commerce affinity is considered to be a great advantage
- Good team player with ability to plan work and set priorities
- Capacity to work in an international environment, self-driven, proactive and goal-oriented personality
- Full-time internship for a period of 6 months, Startas of now
- Professional on-the-job training with high responsibility in an international company
- Internal Buddy system & Networking events
- Voluntary benefits such as flexible working hours, Henkel cafeteria, Henkel shop
- A gross monthly salary in line with the market of €2,333 on a full-time basis, in the case of a compulsory internship a gross monthly salary of €1,348 on a full-time basis
Contact: Kaja Kubicka, Recruitment Partner
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.